Bay Point Resort | Panama City Beach, FL
Important Note About Onsite Amenities
Please note the adjacent Bay Point property is undergoing major renovations. As a result, many of their public amenities are currently closed and our members/guests no longer have access to these amenities.
The amenities currently open and available to you include:
- Club 19 at Bay Point Golf & Tennis Club: Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bay Point Golf & Tennis Club: Open daily 7:30 a.m. to sunset
- Two Beautiful 18-hole Championship Golf Courses, the Meadows & Nicklaus Courses: To schedule a tee times in advance, call (850)-235-6950
- Tennis Club: Includes five hydro-clay courts, plus an experienced tennis pro and instructor on site. Fees apply. Call (850)-588-8202 for tennis information.
The Holiday Inn Club pool near our villas is open and available to our guests.
A Bayside Retreat
Surrounded by 1,100 acres of natural beauty on a wildlife sanctuary two blocks from St. Andrews Bay at Panama City Beach, this beautiful and peaceful resort will delight every member of your family.
Golfers will enjoy the masterful layout and panoramic views of the Nicklaus-designed championship golf—the only one of its kind in Northwest Florida. And the Meadows Course, designed by Willard Byrd, is one of the most popular and prestigious courses in the area.
Watersports also abound with waverunner, kayak and sailboat rentals. Add to your vacation adventure with parasailing or a dolphin excursion tour to Shell Island. When it's time for a fantastic meal, visit Club 19 for delicious entrees, nightly buffets, happy hours and more.
Be sure to head off to explore the Gulf of Mexico and downtown Panama City Beach, only a five-minute boat ride or ten-minute drive away. Visit the 100 shops of Pier Park and the miles of famed emerald waters and sugar-white beaches, then head west along scenic Rt. 30A where you'll discover artsy villages, great restaurants and some of the most beautiful towns in the country. Ten miles across the bay is Panama City, where you can stroll, shop and enjoy a variety of additional restaurants and entertainment options.
- The Golf Shop at Bay Point
- Club 19 restaurant & lounge
- Kingfish Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Lime's Bayside Bar & Grill
- Seasonal in-room dining
- Outdoor pools
- Waverunner rentals
- Sailboat, pontoon boat & kayak rentals
- Shell Island dolphin excursion tours
- The Meadows Course 18-hole championship golf course
- The Nicklaus Course 18-hole championship golf course
- The Spa at Bay Point
- Fitness Center
- More than 200-slip deep-water marina
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet service